A TEAM BASED APPROACH
TO YOUR PATIENT’S ORAL HEALTH
Dental implant and periodontal specialists, Dr. Harold Fagan and Dr. Justin Zalewsky have many years of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of periodontal disease, TMJ management, cosmetic periodontal procedures to aesthetically enhance your patient’s smile, and the placement of dental implants to replace single or multiple missing teeth.
We have a patient-centric collaborative approach providing the highest quality periodontal care to your patients. We will work with you throughout the treatment process, keeping you informed on diagnosis, treatment planning, treatment progress and completion of treatment. Should your patients require implants we will work with you to formulate your restorative treatment plan.
We understand that you expect the highest quality periodontal care for your patients. Our dedicated team will thoroughly explain all care prior to any treatment appointment. We will take time to discuss treatment options in detail, allowing your patients ample opportunity to ask questions.
We value education as an important aspect of our work. We host a study club throughout the year as part of a continuing education program for our referring doctors and their staff.
Your patient’s experience in our office is highly important to us. We want them to have an exceptional one by helping them feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. Our highly trained team will treat your patients with respect, understanding and support. They will assist you in every way to make your patient’s experience with us a positive one.
We look forward to the opportunity to provide your patients with exceptional periodontal care.
- Printable Patient Education Material
- 7 Steps to Healthy Gums
- Periodontal Disease Associated with a Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- Gum disease links to heart disease and stroke
- Gum disease: Can it threaten your unborn baby’s health?
- Mouth is gateway to body’s health
- A Lifetime of Healthy Teeth and Gums
- What Happens in Your Mouth Doesn’t Necessarily Stay in Your Mouth
- I Have Periodontal Disease: What Happens Next?
- All About Dental Implants
- Working Together for Healthy Gums and a Healthy Heart
- Is it Time to See a Periodontist?
- Referral Form
- Study Clubs